HELLO! Welcome to the last post of the year! What are going to be your New Year resolutions? What will be your answers to these questions? Let me know!
1. Take a look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
I would go back to my best friend’s 21st birthday because this weekend was so fun and I loved it so much. I seriously would live it all over again.
2. What was one New Year’s resolution that you accomplished?
I quit biting my nails and I wrote a lot of my novel even if I didn’t manage to finish it…
3. Three words to describe last year?
Moving. Changing. Growing.
4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
My favorite song of the year which has lead me to some awesome things is Fight Song by Rachel Platten and it has been such an inspiration for me.
5. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
Turning 22. Don’t ask why…
6. What did last year teach you?
Distance means nothing when people mean everything to you.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
My grey Converse.
8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
I don’t really know what more I could want. A boyfriend?
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Well, following question 9, being single.
11. Best book you read last year?
I can’t remember the title…
12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
Finish this goddamn nover and be happier.
I wish you all a happy new year, lots of fun and all that jazz,