And there we go! I am back fresh and ready! This sentence didn’t make any sense.
Let’s go for the questions.
1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Charlotte although my parents considered making it my first name. They didn’t…
2. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is red.
3. Who was your first best friend?
My very first best friend was a guy called Guillaume I met when I was around 4 years old.
4. How tall are you?
I am 1.71 meters tall (5.6ft, for anyone who counts that way).
5. Cats or Dogs?
Both. Can I do both?
6.Funniest moment throughout School?
Some days in High School were the funniest… but I don’t have a particular moment. So many of them were amazing.
7. How many countries have you visited?
Including France (where I lived most of my life), 5: France, Switzerland, United States, Australia and England. Make it 6 if I decide to include the day I spent in Germany.
8. Are you in/have you gone to college?
As you know if you have read my last post, I graduated in October.
9. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favorite subject in High School was either English, Philosophy or Maths (call me weirdo) and my least favorite one was Spanish.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Probably beers (Guinness) or a mojito. Or a Piña Colada.
11. What is your favorite animal?
Probably a dog. Or a cat.
12. What is your favorite perfume?
I love a man’s scent. Or wet dog. I know I am weird but get over it.
13. Tea or Coffee?
14. What would you name your children?
Zoe or Lola if it’s a girl and Paul if it’s a boy. However if my husband/boyfriend has some ideas when the time comes, I’ll listen to him (kinda).
15. What sports do you play/have you played?
I have never been into sport, not gonna lie… I workout (CrossFit workouts) but I’m not into playing sport.
16. What is your favorite book?
Hands down Harry Potter. All of them. Including Fantastic Beasts, The Cursed Child and any other book related to Harry Potter.
18. What is your favorite movie?
Harry Potter. Once again, hands down.
19. Are you single or taken?
Sadly, I’m a single pringle.
20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
I don’t know really. I just want the person to make me laugh and possibly try to cook and fail so we can laugh and end up ordering pizza and cuddling while watching a movie.
21. How many boyfriends have you had?
I have never really counted… Like 4 proper ones, I wanna say?
22. Favorite memory from childhood?
My 10th birthday. I had so much fun, I loved it.
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I can speak English (duh), French, Spanish and I am trying to learn German…
24. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister who’s turning 19 pretty soon.
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
26. What is your favorite restaurant?
I don’t really have a favorite restaurant, I just love food in general…
27. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I don’t watch a lot of them but my favorite TV show ever is Friends.
28. PC or Mac?
Well I’ve had both and I have loved and hated both so both.
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
I have an iPhone right now.
30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
Singing all the time which can get a little bit annoying sometimes.
31. A thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone or earphones.
32. Favorite Flowers?
33. Do you drink energy drinks?
34. Do you drink juice?
35. Do you like swimming?
I love swimming so much… it relaxes me and makes me feel better. Although, I haven’t been swimming in a long time.
36. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Never, oh my god. Some people do that?
37. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes please. Someone hit me up.
38. Do you bite your nails?
I used to but I quit in October. How proud of me are you on a scale from 1 to 10?
39. Would you date an 18-year-old at your current age?
Depends of the situation but yes I would. Sorry.
40. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
41. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yeah, a lot. I like smiling to people I don’t know because it makes their day, it makes mine… or it makes them uncomfortable and that’s fun.
42. How often do you listen to music?
Every. Single. Day.
43. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I am a weird mix of both with a high tendency to introvert.
44. If the person you like say they like someone else, what would you say?
I would probably keep my mouth shut until I get home and curl into my bed to cry.
45. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
46. When was the last time you cried?
About a week and a half ago because it had just hit me that I was moving out. Told you I wasn’t good at hiding my feelings…
47. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Oh yes. Didn’t end very well.
48. If you could change your eye color, would you and what color would they be?
I don’t think I would. However for a night out or whatever, I would love to put colored contacts and have purple eyes.
49. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go to work.
50. Can you commit to one person?
Yes and I think it is one of the most important things ever. Not being able to commit to someone is sad and I wouldn’t want to be like that, ever.
I don’t really know if you like that kind of posts but I like doing them so… I’ll keep writing them.
All these questions I found on http://www.youtubesociety.com/ which I didn’t know before two days ago so… yeah.
Have a good day and I love you and blablabla,