Hello there everyone! How are you all?
Today, I’m going to introduce myself as C.G (Common Girl) because I told you in the first article that I wanted to be honest with you even though I’m not telling you my name, so I feel the need to tell you a little bit about me.
1/ PEOPLE, PLACES & GENERAL THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am 20 years old: born in September 1996.
- I was born an raised in France, but I’ve lived in the South, in Paris, in Brittany and now in Lyon.
- I have a little sister (I’ll call her Sis in the next articles if I ever need to write about her)
- My parents live abroad and I try to see them as often as I can but it can get quite complicated driving all the way there (2 and a half hours). I’m going to see them this weekend because I miss them.
- I have a dog called Uby, she’s 13 years old (which is very very old) and I love her lots.
- I passed my Baccalauréat (the french equivalent of GCSE for Brits and I don’t know for Americans) in 2014 (aged 17) and now I’m studying Hospitality Management in Lyon.
- Writing stories and fanfictions;
- Writing songs;
- Singing (though I can’t really sing);
- Being onstage doing theatre;
- Laughing with my friends;
- Watching YouTube videos and movies and Friends.
3/ MY TOP 5 FAVORITE YOUTUBERS
- Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe) [and his vlogging channel: ThatcherJoeVlogs]
- Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog)’s daily vlogging channel [but he also has a “main” channel that I like and his gaming channel I subscribed for the Sims series with Zoe]
- Jess and Gabriel Conte‘s vlogging channel [even though they both have main channels: Jess Conte & Gabriel Conte]
- Zoe Sugg (Zoella) [and of course her vlogging channel]
- Pierre Croce [it’s a french youtuber and he speaks sooo fast…]
4/ MY TOP 10 FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment)
- Different Summers by Demi Lovato
- Run by Leona Lewis
- Broken Ones by Jacquie Lee
- Fool’s Gold by One Direction
- Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
- So Cold by Chris Brown
- This Town by Niall Horan
- Just Hold On by Louis Tomlinson
- If You Ever Come Back by The Script
- Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney
Keep in mind that this list changes pretty much everyday… but I can tell you month by month my 10 favorite songs if you want me to. 🙂
5/ MY TOP 5 FAVORITE MOVIES (+ Friends)
- Harry Potter (all of them!)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
- Back to the Future (the 3 of them)
- Love Actually
- Beautiful Creatures
I hope you liked this introducing article and it helped you imagine who I could be.
If I ever get the courage to do it, I’ll post the fanfiction I’m currently writing so you can have a look at it if you want to.
Anyway, I love you all,