Sunday was a very stressful day for me and I have had a panic attack.
I was onstage with a few friends, rehearsing for a show next Sunday and I suddenly felt dizzy. One of my friends didn’t realize straight away and kept annoying me but he stopped when I yelled at him: I never yell at him.
Anyway. While I was having my panic attack, sat on a chair in the freezing cold outside of the building, I realized a few things and made up a few tips.
- Do NOT close your eyes when you feel panicky and you’re on stage because there’s a slight chance you might fall off and hurt your arm.
- Do NOT go outside to breathe and feel better because you’ll be cold as F… and you won’t actually feel better.
- If you ever end up outside, do NOT cry because your tears freeze on your cheeks and it hurts.
- When your friends come to check on you, do NOT push them away, especially not the one who wants to hug you tight because he likes you A LOT. Even if he’s younger.
- Do NOT try and call your ex-boyfriend thinking it’ll be a good idea because it WON’T. I promise you it won’t.
Have you ever had a panic attack? Please tell me how you avoid them, I really need it…
Anyway, I love you all,